We cordially invite you to be part of an international culinary platform. Cooklet is a new space for cooking and food lovers. Our belief is that this is a perfect place for sharing your cooking passion, promoting your favorite dishes and discovering exotic cuisines. We want to be a valuable partner in your culinary journeys through creating helpful solutions and opportunities for blogosphere. Here are couple of points which we hope will let you understand better the idea behind Cooklet platform:
1. Create e-cookbooks.
Organize your recipes and present them in an interactive way. Share your passion and skills with users from 123 countries. France, Australia, Uruguay, Luxembourg or even Seychelles – Cooklet is without borders.
2. Be part of international community of culinary bloggers.
Share your experiences with bloggers from around the world. Promote your favorite cuisine and discover the new ones. Help less experienced users and use advices from other bloggers.
3. Get to know better your blog readers and gain new ones.
Thanks to the new ways of interacting with recipes on Cooklet you can know more about people who read and use them. You will see which recipes are the most popular, inspiring and which have been stored and tried by other users.
4. Promote yourself internationally.
Your recipes are like your business cards. More you give, more people will hear about you. Additionally thanks to our platform your recipes might be viewed in Polish (40+ millions of people use it). Every recipe is automatically translated into Polish and shortly new languages will be added.
5. Be an active user.
Every month we recognize and promote the most active Cookletters. We value the quality and quantity of added recipes and your cooperation in Academy and activity in thematic days. 'Cookletter of the month' gives you a lot of extra promotion and it is a good way of building and enforcing your reputation.
6. Have fun.
Rate, comment and share others' recipes. Take part and organize thematic days. Be in touch with your readers and have fun. Don't forget to check out a dedicated Facebook channel – Cooklet Fun (http://www.facebook.com/CookletFun). Cooking is fun!
7. New ways of monetising your work.
Running a culinary blog is a great fun and pleasure but it's also a time-consuming activity. Cooklet is working on the solutions to let you earn on what you love to do. Placing your recipes on the platform will also open new monetizing opportunities for you - stay tuned for the details.
Here is what you will additionally get thanks to your activities:
- Recognition, badge and extra promotion for your contribution to the thematic days eg. Christmas 2010,
- An interactive cookbook to enrich your blog (after adding 10 recipes to the platform)
- 'Featured author' status will be awarded after you add 20 recipes. Link back to your blog will appear on you Cooklet's profile page.
- An Extra, fully customizable 'My Recipes' e-cookbook will be unlocked after adding 30 recipes,
- 'Premium author' title will be awarded after you add at least 50 recipes and will be an active user contributing to the Academy and thematic days. This will open new publishing and promotion opportunities.
Most active blogs on Cooklet:
Join us! :-)